Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Must be the weather...

...that puts me in such a shitty mood. :(

Actually, it's not the weather, but let's just leave it at that.

I've been doing really well today, despite my mood. It's days like this that I have to fight off the "bad" cravings the most. I haven't found anything that helps, really. I've tried lots of different things - like only making healthy snacks available, planning lunch ahead, etc. But, on days like this, I'd rather ride across the street for some Cane's than walk to the kitchen to warm up what I brought. The only thing that keeps me on track is sheer willpower. I wish it were easier. I say this as I sit and gnaw on my baked chicken breast for lunch (that is 3 hours overdue - yay work meetings) when what I really want is some hot chicken tenders and crinkle cut fries. I also have kept myself to one cup of coffee today, and that was at least 6 hours ago. Even when I close my eyes and try to dream, the water doesn't come close to Diet Dr. Pepper.

I had planned on one of several things this afternoon - Spin, Body Pump, Day 1 of P90x, a combination of two or all three. Guess who doesn't want to do any of those options! lol I will pull my ass together and do it, because that's the only way to get myself where I want to be.

If you want it, you have to work for it. Period.

~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT:
I sucked it up and did 2 Spin classes tonight! :) Go me. LOL So, P90x tomorrow?... Michael wants to start running with me for the next two weeks to work up to the Fat Boy 5K. However, I found out tonight that the next Spin Certification class is the same day... :( Not sure what to do yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment