Monday, March 15, 2010

Get back to work!

Back to the gym today! My plans are to hit Spin, then P90x Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X, then a nice jog/run on the treadmill. If I can get my sleep pattern down this week, I would like to try getting an easy jog in every morning before work. Pretty much, if I can get myself to work by 8am everyday this week with 8 hours of sleep, then I'm going to try to incorporate that in next week. I'm not a morning person, but I will at least try! :)

I made 3 of my lunches for the week yesterday. I know I will probably see my mom for lunch this week, and possibly my dad, so I didn't want to waste. I have been staying away from diet soda and caffeine. Yesterday, I had maybe one Diet Coke? Not sure if I even finished it. Saturday, I had none. I may get some coffee this morning, but I am doing much better with the kicking the habit. I did have some headaches this weekend though...and one right now. :(

So, basically, I am following the same routine as Melody right now. I may tweak it for my schedule or needs as I go, but I like having a plan again. Daniel and Andrea's wedding will be the 2 week marker, so I should have some pictures and solid feelings by then. Hopefully, I will have worked out the best schedule for me and can post it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment