Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Getting excited

That's what I need - to be getting excited.  I used to be anxious and excited to hit the gym.  I'm ready for that point in this journey, and I feel like I am thisclose.

I am still completely disgusted when I look in the mirror, and especially when I see pictures of myself.

Last night, I had a great workout.  Towards the end, I was hitting that point where I had the desire to push myself.  Up to now, I have been hating the very thought of going to the gym.  Part of that is because of the way I look - a vicious cycle.  Last night, I finally started to push those thoughts to the back of my mind.  Instead of focusing on what others might think of my flabby ass, I focused on my mission.  I was there to work that flab off, and while I may not be there right now, continuing this process will get me there again.

Tonight, I am going to Spin, and possibly Body Pump.  Baby steps...one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment