Friday, November 2, 2012

Aggravations

I hate how I can go all day being great, and then one fun night at Bunco can set me back unbelievably far. I ate well all day, went to Spin and then I get to Bunco. Now, I don't have control over the meal that is prepared, but I could do a better job of watching myself. No, I can't measure out like I can at home, but I know how to eyeball fairly well. I feel like I did that last night and still failed once I got back to track it. Ugh. Guess I'll just have a once a month "know I'm going to screw it up" night.

And, another thing that annoys me... Sometimes you just can't track accurately. For example... I had my light turkey sausage quesadilla for breakfast today. However, I removed one side of the tortilla so that I lost a chunk of carbs, but not the protein. Can't track it like that, though. Annoying.

I guess I'm just in a mood today. I feel like I am so far from my goals, and I'm just ready to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment