Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My eyes hurt.

And, that's for real.  One downside of working out is that I am way more exhausted the next morning.  Michael and I always try to spend some time together after Ethan goes down, but when I workout all I want to do is go to bed right behind Ethan!

Moving on...I have been shying away from supplements, but I have to rave about one I used last night.  I went to Smoothie King looking for Isopure (a no carb protein drink that I have used post-work in the past).  They didn't carry it, but recommended Redline as a pre-workout booster.  I picked up the "Princess" one and decided to give it a whirl.  WOW!  It was awesome!  My legs were dying in Spin because of my leg workout the previous day, and I had great bursts of energy to push through it.  After Spin, I decided to do an arm workout (bis-tris-shoulders).  I pushed myself out of my comfort zone and it felt amazing.  I will definitely be using this product more, especially on my slower days.

I'm also on day 3 of tracking on Livestrong.  This has worked really well for me in the past.  I know it's just a matter of making myself do it.  It's a pain, but it's also a great way for me to decide if I really need whatever I'm about to put into my mouth because I'll have to track it.

Tonight, I'm thinking that I will try out Zumba.  I don't want a rest day, but I also don't want to overwork anything.  Plus, I've never done it before, so what the hey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment