Monday, February 20, 2012

Last Week : B+

I ended last week feeling pretty darn good.  My diet was pretty much on point with where I wanted it to be, minus a date night out with Daniel & Andrea (and even then, I got a small chicken and onion pizza on wheat with water).  I did not make it to the gym on Saturday morning - with the rain and tornado watches, I decided to snuggle with my little guy instead.  I was productive that afternoon - went grocery shopping at Winn Dixie & Walmart, and then cleaned a little in the house.

I ended up doing the 3.16 miles on Thursday with Claire.  It didn't kill me! lol  I had to stop and walk a few times because of cramping - which I expected.  And, I said no to the red beans & rice and king cake afterwards (but did indulge one beer).  Yay for progress!

Today is another run.  Michael is off, so he's going to meet me with Ethan.  You get about a 20% harder run when pushing a jogging stroller.  Today's beginner course is 1.5 miles.  Since Michael hasn't run in a while and I'll be pushing the jogging stroller for the first time, I'll probably do the 1.5 mile run instead of the 3.3 miler.

And, I'm excited to be down 3lbs from last week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment