Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bonus Points

Woohoo!

So, I feel like I earned a few bonus points this week.  First, I ran with Ethan in the jogging stroller last night!  There were several hills, and pushing him was a HUGE difference from just running alone.  Michael brought him and we all ran together as a family. :)  Had Michael not come, I would have tried for the 3.3 mile run.  However, I feel like it worked out the way it should have for me.  I need to ease back into running.  I am starting to like it again, so I don't want to screw that up!

Then, today, I turned down an offer to go out for lunch.  It would have been to Whole Foods, which would have been just fine.  However, I am trying to save money on top of eating better.  I brought my lunch today, so there was no need to go out somewhere.  I hated to turn it down, but I felt good about it afterwards. :)

Baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment