Friday, February 10, 2012

Going well : B-

This week has gone fairly well.  I stuck with my diet and hit the gym 3 straight days.  Then, yesterday, I got called into a last minute meeting and did not have enough time to get to the gym before Bunco.  It really pissed me off because I had planned to take Friday off of the gym and go back on Saturday between Ethan's pictures and the parade.  Now, I also have a presentation for a friend at 10:30am.  Then, today, my little brother wanted to go to lunch.  We did and it wasn't terrible.  I'm pretty sure I won't want much of anything tonight.  I never do when I have a big lunch.

Overall, I would give this week a B-.  I take off points for having to miss the gym last night, eating out today, and the possibility of not being able to squeeze in the gym tomorrow.  The good points were that I did make it to the gym three days straight, and this was my first week back in the swing.  I also plan to take Ethan for a run in the jogging stroller as soon as the rain clears up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment