Friday, July 27, 2012

Another success!

Yes!  Another successful weigh-in!  I am down another 4lbs!  I am completely used to the diet now.  That is not saying that I don't get cravings or that I don't want to cave to pressure, but the progress I am seeing is what keeps me going.

I had to travel out of town for work, and was concerned that my old travel habits might creep back up.  I used to stop for a Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper (and gas, if needed) before I got on the road.  If it was around lunch, I would just grab something quick.  I was HARD not to do that.  I did need gas towards the end on my way home, but I decided to just get some the next morning to keep the temptation away.  I am so glad that I broke through those cravings and bad habits!

I have also been back in the gym for Spin twice, and we still take our after-dinner walks every night.  I know those are helping.  My goal for the upcoming week is to make it back to the gym three, maybe even four times.  I have to pace myself, because I am low on carbs and this is a diet so I don't have quite as much energy as before.  Once I move into the final phases, I will be back in the game completely.

And, I was finally able to fit comfortably in a pair of jeans that have just been a little too tight.  That felt really good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment