Friday, August 10, 2012

4 weeks into Ideal Protein

And, I have lost 12 pounds!!  Talk about excited! :)

What makes me feel even better is that, while the Ideal Protein purist does not cheat, I have had several cheat meals and/or days.  I don't want to be miserable.  I refuse to set myself up for failure by beating myself up over a few indulgences.  And, that's what I keep them at - a few.  With Ethan's birthday and all of the hoopla that went with it, I didn't have very many healthy options available - totally my own fault.  Plus, Byron and I had to miss our regular appointment last week, so I ran out of Ideal Protein products.  So, anyway, I had some cheats, but I didn't let it ruin my successes.

Tomorrow, I will be back to Spin and on the strict path.  Since the next 5-6 weeks should be relatively quiet as far as parties and outings, I plan to hit 90% of my total weight loss goal in that time.  I would like to lose 35lbs total, so I'm roughly 20lbs away.  That means I need to lose 3-4lbs a week, and then I could move into Phase 2.  I am so excited that something is working so well for me!  As I've said before, I love the structure, and I think that really helps me stay on track with my crazy schedule.

Cheers to another successful month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment