Thursday, February 18, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

So, I did not make it to the gym or mass yesterday. I ended up staying a little late at work, and then traffic was a complete mess. :( It's quite alright though. I got home, changed into my new PJs and enjoyed a glass of Chianti while reading a script. I won't say too much just yet, but I am very excited to be a part of this project!

So, today I have a few meetings to attend, but I will not let that screw up my schedule again. I won't be doing anything too strenuous today because of the long run tomorrow. I was thinking of trying to get to Ambrey's Spin class, and then going from there. I could do a light treadmill run or Body Pump afterwards....Hmmm.....

The other concern I have right now is getting the proper amount of sleep over the course of the next 10 days. I should be doing that regardless, but it's even more important with the race coming up. I'm such a night owl, so this will definitely be a challenge for me... Also, cutting the caffeine and taking in more water.

One other thing that I was thinking about... The Farmer's Market downtown on Saturday always has a lot of fresh fruits, vegetables and meat. I'm going to jump ahead a couple of chapters in Master Your Metabolism and make sure to pick up some key items to live on next week. The more whole foods and good carbs, the better.

I cannot believe I am actually getting excited about running 13.1 miles. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment