Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I must be out of my damn mind!

My goal for 2011 - finish an Ironman 70.3

That is granted I'm not pregnant. Since the last thing I want is to be big, fat and pregnant over the miserably hot summer, we are looking at specific time periods in which to conceive. If we don't make it for this year, then I'll be working towards that Ironman challenge for 2011.

The reason I am not going to try for this year is because I have not done anything close to that at all. So, for 2010 I want to do as many triathlons and running events as possible. Then, when those start to calm down towards the end of the year, I can put specific focus on Ironman training. I have no idea why I want to do this. lol I know that I have the potential to fail miserably. Maybe that's what is so appealing. :P

That's all I have for now. :)

1 comment: