Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nothing like a bad grapefruit!

ICK! That didn't start my morning off well. :( I made a grapefruit smoothie on my way out the door this morning, and apparently the grapefruit was past its peak. No biggie. I fixed my egg, spinach, pesto and goat cheese breakfast sandwich once I got to work, and all became well with the world again.

I was able to ward off my caffeine addiction until about 11:30am. My eyes were drooping and I knew it wouldn't be long. Monday's run has been smacking me around. My legs weren't sore at all yesterday, but my muscles were definitely tighter this morning. My plan for this afternoon is to do a light run (possibly treadmill) and Spinning. Hopefully I can replenish my energy by then! Granted I get a good workout in tonight, tomorrow will be a rest/walk/yoga day. Those are fantastic. :)

I realized last night that I had not decided on what I'm giving up for Lent. I want to do something that will benefit my health. I could give up diet drinks....or fast food....maybe refined sugar.. The problem is that those things wouldn't be difficult (except for maybe diet coke). I want a challenge that does not include giving up my Diet Dr. Pepper, though! lol I'll do some more thinking...I would like to have something figured out before mass tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment