Friday, September 17, 2010

Staying calm.

So, the week from Hell has finally hit the end of the road. Things had to get worse before they got better, but I won't go into that.

Wednesday and Thursday found me back at the gym and back in the swing of things. I think I lost about 5 lbs in sweat between the 2 days! I feel lighter in my body and soul.

Disney is exactly a week away!! In one week I will be wrapping up last minute work details and setting my "Out of the Office" auto-replies. I am so excited! This has been such a long time coming, and we've been planning and preparing for over 6 months. Everything (so far!) has fallen into place better than we could have ever thought. It won't be the most *relaxing* vacation we've ever had, but it will definitely be the most fun! We have a day at the beach on our way back and then two days at home before having to get back in the swing of work. I can't wait!

I feel the need to update my 15lbs in 45 days goal. :-P That was a ridiculously high goal, but I have lost about 5 lbs so far. If I can lose another 2 or 3 in the next 7 days, I will be thrilled! lol I am resting today, but plan to be back in the gym in the morning. I've been on a roll, so hopefully I will keep it up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment