Thursday, October 21, 2010

Curses!

So, looks like no baby this time around - unless I tested too early.. You know what that means? Back to the grind!!

I am joining Melody in a goal to lose 20lbs by February. It starts on November 1st, so I have been trying to start tracking again. I'm very spotty with it right now, but I'm trying to get used to thinking about it so that I can be as close to perfect as possible for the 1st.

The funny thing is, around the same time that this would be ending/accomplished, Michael and I would be trying to get pregnant again! lol!! However, I still want to go full-force with this so that I will be in the best shape of my life for the baby. It will be MUCH easier for my body to bounce back that way.

I've also been experimenting with different fitness regiments. This past week I have started going to Bootcamp Xplosion, which has been awesome! It's definitely throwing a wrench into my normal routine and waking my body up. I can't remember the last time my abs ached so much for so long! Melody, Jessica and I purchased discount vouchers for a month, so I'm trying to take full advantage of it for the next 3 1/2 weeks.

Another exciting tidbit, Michael and I joined Anytime Fitness! He has been wanting to join for a while now, and we had agreed to wait until after Disney. I have only been a couple of times, but he has been pretty regular with going. I'm very proud of him. :) Now, I have until the end of the year to get on with Spectrum as a Spin sub before Michael will be looking for me to cancel my membership. :( I really like the option of classes. One of the instructors at Perkins has offered to help Melody and I through the certification process, which is really cool. I am hoping that all of these events and happenings will keep me motivated through the holidays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment