Thursday, January 24, 2013

Other peoples eyes

So, I feel like I haven't made much progress as far as slimming down this month.  I definitely feel better, and feel like I am progressing with improving my strength.  However, this week, I've had two people tell me that I am "looking good" and to "keep it up".  So, am I too hard on myself?  Maybe.

I will definitely be staying on a Paleo track - of course not 100% of the time, but as much as possible.  It's true how they preach that food can be your medicine.  Since cutting the processed foods, I just feel so much better.  I even sleep better.  I'm excited to branch out into more Paleo recipes once Whole30 is over (so many yummy things out there that are Paleo, but not Whole30 approved).

I just need to remember that slow and steady wins the race.  All of these changes are helping me in the long run.  But, hearing other people notice physical changes in me (when I don't) really does help.

No comments:

Post a Comment